TVs are our best source of entertainment, and they are available in various sizes, prices, features, etc. 75 inch large-sized TVs are the most bought TVs. We have come up with a comprehensive guide to the best 75 inch TVs.
We have tried our best to clear all your questions related to 75 inch TVs. What are the best 75 inch TVs 2021? Which is the best 75-inch TV for sports? Should I buy a 75-inch TV? Is 65 inch or 75-inch TV better?
Overview to 75 inch TVs
The best 75 inches TVs provide a large screen along with plenty of cutting-edge features. They give a better picture quality and immersive viewing experience. Commonly, televisions in this size are of 4K resolution. They contain eye-pleasing colors and contrast.
75 inch TVs are also built with an AI-enhanced processor. AI gives better upscaling for non-4K content. 75 inch TVs use traditional LED panels as well as OLED and QLED screens. QLED and OLED screens provide better color volume and detailing.
Some 75 inch TVs offer local dimming zones that produce deep, inky blacks for enhanced contrast. They have Dolby Atmos technology for virtual sound. Some of them also have object tracking sound technology for a 3D listening experience.
Voice controls are very demanding in the mainstream, with Alexa, Google Assistant, and even Siri featured in higher-end 75-inch TV models. They also have a screen mirroring feature which allows you to connect your TV with your mobile phone and tablet screens.
Many TV brands provide in-built streaming apps such as Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ so you can begin streaming right out of the box. We have covered 75 inch TVs of trusted brands such as LG, Samsung, and Sony to help you find the TV is, which is perfect for you.
What’s the best 75-inch TV to buy?
1. Sony X900F 4K LED Smart TV
Sony X900F is the best 75 inches TV 2021. It offers high-quality large screen TV at an affordable price. It presents one of the best quality viewing experiences at the best price. Its display of 74.5-inch diagonal is an excellent size for 4K “ultra HD” resolution.
It has 3840*2160 pixels resolution to give you crisp and clear picture quality. The edge-lit LED panels to provide uniform colors and brightness all over the screen. It also has backlighting. Although it uses full-array local dimming (FALD) effectively, it helps boost black-white contrast and generate an overall rich picture experience.
Like every TV in this range, the Sony X900F also supports HDR (High dynamic range) games and movies. However, it also handles HDR in a way that takes full advantage of the technology. All the features, such as dynamic backlighting and high peak brightness as well as extensive color range, make HDR content pop.
The image quality decreases when you view the screen from a different angle, instead of directly in front. It is the general issue for panels that use VA (vertical alignment) technology. Sony X900F resembles the same image quality from all angles.
One of the best features of the Sony X900F is that it has excellent wifi-enabled smart TV features, operating on an Android TV interface. You can also stream through services such as Netflix and Amazon videos.
It comes with Google Assistant that allows you to browse applications from Google play store and control the TV with a voice command.
2. LG 75UN7370PUH 75-Inch 4K TV
If you are thinking of buying larger TVs in size, there might be a budget issue. However, LG 73 series is highly budget-friendly. The best thing about the model is that it delivers 4K UHD resolution along with the quad-core processor. It upscale non-UHD content with a dual step noise reduction process for consistent picture quality. You will experience excellent details and enhanced contrast with HDR10 and HLG support.
It has a dedicated filmmaker mode to give you the ultimate cinematic viewing experience while binge-watching your favorite movies. If you are an enthusiast gamer, the automatic law latency mode reduces input lag. It also smoothens the motion to give you the extra edge that is needed for your victory. Sports fans receive alerts for scores and statistics to help them keep up with team standing and fantasy football ranking.
For hands-free commands, you can use Alexa and google assistant. It is also compatible with Apple Homekit. It helps you to use Siri to search, browse, or change the settings. It also offers an option of screen-sharing and supports Chromecast and airplay 2.
By using these features, you can share videos and pictures. If you are binge-watcher, this device has inbuilt AppleTV, disney+, and Netflix. It will provide you with tons of shows to watch. It offers Bluetooth connectivity feature that lets you wirelessly connect soundbars, subwoofers, and speakers for a custom audio configuration.
3. Hisense 75-Inch Class H6570G
If you are looking for a larger screen budget-friendly TV, then the Hisense 75H86 is another excellent option for you. It uses an android TV platform for downloading apps. It also helps in browsing the web. It has an inbuilt Google Assistant is compatible with Alexa.
In this model, you will get Chromecast support that with give you the immense experience of screen-mirroring. You can connect with your android devices to share videos and pictures. It has a proprietary ULED screen, which produces a tremendous 4K resolution. It also provides 700 nits of brightness for excellent visibility in almost any lighting environment. It has 90 local dimming zones that give enhanced contrast.
The Hisense 75-Inch Class H6570G has a high-view engine and chipset. With these ingredients, it automatically adjusts picture lightening settings that suit your environment and the type of movie or show you are watching.
The inbuilt game mode detects whether you are playing a game or not. With this feature, it automatically reduces input lag and smooth motion. It contains 4 HDMI ports, two USB ports, and Bluetooth connectivity. You can connect all your media playback, audio equipment, and game consoles quickly and simply.
4. LG OLED 77C9PUB C9 Series 77-Inch 4K UHD TV
The LG OLED 77C9PUB offers the absolute best picture available in the market. This model of LG is built around its second-generation a9 processor. That offers stunning native 4K UHD resolution when streaming shows and movies.
It provides crisp and clear upscaling of non-4K media too. LG’s 77C9PUB TV uses a four-step noise reduction process to remove digital artifacts. It preserves every frame to offer you quality picture time. It also offers Dolby vision HDR10 and HLG technologies for enhanced color saturation and contrast.
It is integrated with Nvidia’s G sync technology to produce a perfect black effect. This technology also provides more intense colors, and a better refresh rate to reduce picture stutter and tear for buttery-smooth action scenes.
It has an in-built voice-enabled remote to use Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices for hands-free controls. It has 40-watt speakers that utilize Dolby atmos programming to produce virtual surround sound listening experience. It also offers Bluetooth connectivity and a WISA speaker. By using a WISA speaker, you can easily set-up a custom home theatre audio system.
5. Samsung UN75RU8000FXZA 75-Inch 8 Series:
The Samsung UN75RU800FXZA is for someone who takes their video game too seriously. This model is a comparatively bigger version of UN65. It provides all the experience that you need for any gaming console. The RU8000 has built around Samsung’s UHD processor.
It produces 4K UHD resolution and also offers HDR support. This model of Samsung provides you with an enhanced mode that makes it an excellent choice for gamers. It offers AMD FreeSync technology for an optimized refresh rate to prevent picture shuttering and tearing.
It also uses game motion+ for ultra-smooth action. It comes with 4 HDMI and two USB ports to connect your gaming console. It also offers integrated cable management channels.
Best 75-inch TV under $1500
6. TCL 75R617
It is the best 75-inch TV under $1500 so far. The model is available at a reasonable price with great features and is budget-friendly. It has excellent dark scene performance because it offers full-array local dimming and high native contrast. It has superior brightness. It is the best model for HDR and has immense low input lag for gamers.
7. Samsung Q70/Q70R QLED
This model of Samsung is awe-inspiring. It has a 4k panel that boasts an outstanding contrast ratio. It also has excellent black uniformity and impressive peak brightness. It makes TV perfect for both the bright and darkroom.
It also has full-array local dimming and a wide color gamut that helps to produce saturated, vivid colors, and bring out highlights in HDR content. It has excellent motion handling. It has a refresh rate of 120Hz and low response time. It supports AMD’s free sync variable refresh rate technology, which is great for the gaming experience.
Best 75-inch TV under 2000
8. Sony XBR75X900F
Sony XBR75X900F is an excellent 75-inch 4K TV under $2000. It has fantastic picture quality, and the Triluminos feature enhances the color quality of the TV. It makes pictures more lively and vibrant. It has X motion clarity that perfectly captures all the quick action scenes for movies, shows, and games.
The resolution of the TV is 4K. Amazon Alexa and Google’s assistants are compatible with this model. There are a total of 4 HDMI and 4 USB ports. It supports Bluetooth connectivity.
9. LG 75UM7570PUD
LG was the first brand to introduce 4K resolution TV. It has revolutionized the viewing experience of our favorite TV shows. LG 75UM7570PUD is perfect for the large living room. This model is also great for Home theatre. It gives stunning picture quality for tons of reasons.
This 4K resolution TV is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google’s assistant. It also provides a smart platform such as LG THINQ. It has a direct backlight feature and has a refresh rate of 60Hz. It has 2 USB and 4 HDMI ports so that you can connect your gaming consoles. The weight of the TV is 78 pounds. You can also join various Bluetooth devices with this model.
10. Samsung QN75Q60RAFXZA
Samsung QN75Q60RAFXZA provides QLED technology. QLED technology stands for Quantum dot LED. These quantum dots are used to emit light that provides superb picture quality for a much lower price than OLED.
This 75 inch model of Samsung has 4K resolution. It has 2 USB and 4 HDMI ports.
11. Samsung QN75Q70RAFXZA
It is another masterpiece of Samsung that has made it space in the best 75 inch TVs under $2000. It is 4K UHD smart TV. It comes with 4K resolution and a 75-inch screen. It has a fantastic flat-panel display with full-array backlight. It is compatible with Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
It has a slim design and has 4 HDMI port plus 2 USB support ports. The motion and refresh rate is 240 and 120Hz, respectively. The total weight of the model is 78.7 pounds. It comes with built-in wifi, QUANTUM HDR 8X, ambient mode along with Bixby.
12. LG 75SM8670PUA Nano 8
LG has come up with another excellent 75-inch TV with 4K resolution. The main feature of it is LG THINQ. It is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google’s assistant. It has an LED backlight and a Refreshes mode of 120 Hz. It has 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports. The total weight is slightly high than the other ones, 91.7 pounds.
It offers Bluetooth connectivity along with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
Best 75-inch TV for sports
LG B9 OLED:
• Fantastic picture quality
• Great experience when watching from dark rooms
• Excellent grey uniformity
• Wide viewing angles
• High Response time
VIZIO P SERIES QUANTUM X
• One of the brightest TV
• Great reflection handling
• Excellent darkroom performance
• Great local dimming support
• Fast response time
• Excellent motion handling
• Great response time
• Black frame insertion feature
• 120Hz makes motion look smoother
• Inn-built IPS panel
• Excellent response time
• Black frame insertion
• Great reflection handling system
• Best Budget-friendly TV
• Great viewing angles
• Fast-moving content in sports looks clear
• Good grey uniformity
• Less dirty screen effects
Should I buy a 75-inch TV?
You can stay away from the TV and still experience all the satisfactory images. It can be your significant investment if you have a large living room. You can use it for various things such as smart TV and computer screen. If you want to screen set-up as a photo-viewer, it can create details on pictures very more comfortable to view. It can also change the atmosphere of the room every 30 seconds.
Is 65 inch or 75-inch TV better?
It depends on the experience you want. The room size can matter too. But 10 inches difference between both TVs will create not much difference. If you wish to excellent picture quality and viewing experience, you should go for a 75-inch TV. If you have a big living room area, you can opt for a 75-inch TV. You will get tons of features on a 75-inch TV.
Which TV is better Samsung or LG?
LG and Samsung have created their smart TV from scratch. LG manufactures OLED displays. It is considered as best in terms of color and contrast, whereas Samsung uses QLED displays, which cannot match OLED in terms of picture quality. So it depends on your priority of features because each of them leads in some features and lacks in few features.
Is it worth buying a QLED TV?
QLED TVs give real-life experience while watching TV. The whole reason behind it is that it expresses100% color volume. You get color volume when you add lights to colors, and an immense range of hues is created.
Why is OLED better than QLED?
OLED is an organic light-emitting diode. It is lighter and thinner. It has self-lighting pixels. The refresh rate of OLED is way faster than QLED. It is judder and blur-free. While QLEDs are not as slim as OLED. They are over bright. The blacks are less convincing as compared to OLED. The refresh rate of QLED is way slower than OLED. These reasons make OLED superior to QLED.
When you are deciding which 75-inch to buy, it is essential to know that smart features that go beyond merely streaming content. Several 75-inch TVs support hands-free voice commands. You can use Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, etc. you get a wide range of operating systems and streaming apps to binge-watch.
Also, the sports experience is excellent on 75-inch TVs. In the above shared several best 75 inch TVs, you will get several features such as screen mirroring, automatic sports alert, and much more.
So compare TVs wisely based on your requirements and then choose the best TV for you and your loving ones.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- Purchase Includes: One 75-inchSmart TV, Remote (with battery), Power Cable and User Manual
- Dimensions Without Stand (W x H x D): 65.9" x 37.7" x 2.4"; With Stand (W x H x D): 65.9" x 41.3" x 13.4"; Product Weight Without Stand: 45.4...
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching...
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and a remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Thousands of Streaming Channels: Enjoy over 500,000 movies and TV episodes available to stream plus sports, news, music, kids and family, food,...
- Easy Voice Control: Find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Access to voice control feature...
- Simple, personalized home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center. No more...
- Quantum Color Built on VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color...
- UltraBright 1200 Bring your entertainment to life with spectacular bright highlights at up to 1200 nits of peak brightness, more accurately...
- Active Full Array with 240 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array backlight precisely brightens and dims areas of the...
- VIZIO IQ UltraTM Processor Inside, VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip – the revolutionary IQ Ultra processor offers best-in-class picture...
- SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top tier streaming services like Netflix,...
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast....
- MOTIONFLOW XR WITH NATIVE 120HZ REFRESH RATE– On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies,...
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever...
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content...
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and...
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Quantum dots produce over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life even in bright scenes
- DUAL LED: A system of dedicated warm and cool LED backlights enhance contrast details
- QUANTUM HDR: Expands the range of color and detail beyond what's possible on HDTVs. Vesa Wall Mount Compatibility
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching...
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: This ultra-fast processor optimizes content for QLED and transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K
- OLED plus PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are supercharged for more vibrant colors to complement absolute OLED black
- MASTER OF QUALITY: Faithfully conveys creator’s intent on screen to deliver the best picture quality
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness...
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more...
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get...