One of the most popular internet trends in 2022 is definitely streaming. No matter if you’re a streamer yourself or you’re someone who enjoys watching streams, you are probably aware that using earbuds while streaming is an extremely common and widespread practice.
That is because using earbuds is super convenient, comfortable, and they provide a high-quality sound.
If you’re interested in getting a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for yourself but you aren’t sure which ones would fit your needs best, we got you covered! We compiled a list of the best earbuds for streaming in 2022 that will help you find the best pair for you in a jiffy!
Top Reviewed Products
1. Apple AirPods Pro – Best Earbuds for Streaming
We’ll start our list of the best earbuds for streaming with Apple AirPods Pro. You’ve probably already heard about these earbuds since they are one of the most popular choices out there.
Apple AirPods are an excellent option for streaming due to their sweat and water resistance. They come with a variety of great features, including noise cancellation and transparency mode. With the adaptive EQ, you can have music automatically tuned to your ears with ease. You can answer or end calls using a force sensor that also allows you easy control.
One of the coolest features these earbuds provide is Siri. Activating it is super easy with quick access—all you have to do is say “Hey Siri”.
2. TOZO T6 Wireless Earbuds – Best Waterproof Earbuds
If you’re looking for a pair of earbuds that provide high-quality sound, but are also cool-looking and have a great design? TOZO T6 wireless earbuds are the perfect choice for you!
Not only do these earbuds look amazing, but they also come in five different colors! You can choose from the standard black, blue, green, and white, or pick the fancy champagne one.
With the smart touch control feature, you can easily play or pause music, answer calls, skip forward/backward, or hold to adjust the volume. Another great thing about these earbuds is that they are waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally spilling something. They will still work perfectly even in such instances!
If you’re curious about the playtime, note that it lasts for over six hours from a single charge.
3. Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) – Best Battery
If for some reason, Apple AirPods Pro aren’t the right choice for you, perhaps their second generation is.
They come with a charging case that offers multiple charges and provides you with more than 24 hours of quality listen time.
The AirPods also allow you to activate Siri easily by saying “Hey Siri”, and you can share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPod touch, Apple TV, or iPad without breaking a sweat!
4. iLuv TB100 Wireless Earbuds – Best Budget Earbuds
In case none of the earbuds we mentioned so far piqued your interest, how about the ones that come in not one, not two, but almost 15 different colors? That’s right, the iLuv TB100 wireless earbuds are here to satisfy anyone’s needs.
From the regular black, blue, purple, white, and red, to the sleek mint, gold, rose gold, and sierra blue—there is no shortage of colors and shades to choose from!
What’s amazing about these earbuds is that they are compact and super light-weight, so you can easily put them in your bag or pocket and bring them everywhere. They are also ergonomically designed, which means that they are made to fit your ears perfectly.
Forget about your ears hurting during those long hours of streaming. Once you get the iLuv earbuds, you’ll have the best and most comfortable earbuds at all times.
5. JBL Tune Wireless Earbuds
JBL is one of the most popular brands when it comes to headphones, speakers, and audio hardware in general. If you had your mind set on getting a pair of JBL earbuds, these ones are a perfect choice!
These earbuds come in a few different colors, including black, white, and blue. You can expect up to 25 hours of listen time since the earbuds come with a sleek charging case. They are also super comfortable and fit great in your ears, so you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to wear them for long periods of time.
You can even use one earbud while charging the other! The sound they produce is high-quality and loud, so you’ll be able to hear everything perfectly while streaming.
Not sure what to check before purchasing your earbuds? We’re here to help! You should never purchase the first pair of earbuds you find pretty. Although having a pair of super cute earbuds or headphones is great, making sure the quality and craftsmanship are good should be your number one priority.
Having an aesthetically pleasing product won’t mean much if you can’t use it for the purposes you need it to, such as streaming for hours.
That is why knowing what factors you should take into consideration before purchasing your product is essential. We know that trying to find out such info on your own can be extremely time-consuming and boring, and that is why we jump to your rescue!
Once you read our short summary of everything you should consider when choosing the best earbuds for streaming in 2022, you will have everything you need to buy your perfect set of earbuds in no time! Here’s what you should pay attention to:
The size of the earbuds you get is important. Although the size difference in most of the earbuds out there isn’t really that big, there are some brands that produce smaller and more compact ones than others.
If you’re looking for earbuds that you’ll be able to use for purposes other than streaming, such as listening to music when running or hiking, then finding the ones that aren’t too big would be a wise choice. Also, pay attention to whether the earbuds you want to get are ergonomically designed or not. The ergonomic ones will fit you the best and be the most comfortable.
The quality of your earbuds determines how good the sound it will be, but also how long they will last. Although the best way to see how good the quality is would be to try them on and check for yourself, some people don’t want to shop in-store but rather online.
In such cases, you can find customer reviews online and see whether they are positive or negative. That should help you determine how good the quality of the product is. Also, checking the product’s description is advised.
There is a lot of relevant info you can find about the product by reading the product description, including the materials that it’s made of and similar, and that will help you understand how durable it is.
The design of your earbuds is mostly important in terms of their size and portability. You want to be able to carry your earbuds wherever you go and to pack them in your bag or pocket easily.
However, there are also people who want to get a specific color or pattern, which is another thing to consider in terms of design. This is also relevant if you’re getting earbuds for a friend or a family member who likes to stream.
You want to make sure you can get a pair that the person you’re getting them for will like.
If you want to have the best experience and sound, your earbuds should provide you with as many nifty features as possible. The rule regarding these special features is—the more the merrier.
Here is a list of some of the features you should pay attention to when purchasing your earbuds:
- Noise-cancelling feature
- Water-resistant or waterproof feature
- Voice assistants
- Sound amplification
5. Battery Life
The battery life, although the last one on our list, is certainly not the least important. You don’t want to get a pair of earbuds that will let you use them for only an hour or two before they need to be charged.
It’s a waste of time, inconvenient, and impractical. That is why making sure the earbuds you get offer a good battery life is essential.
Depending on the brand and model of earbuds, battery life usually varies from 8 to more than 24 hours. You want to get the ones that provide the longest battery life, but also a charging case.
These cases are super convenient because they store and charge your earbuds at the same time.
1. How Long Can I Leave Earbuds In?
You can leave your earbuds in however long you want and there shouldn’t be any consequences. If you want to wear them the entire day, you can. However, even though leaving your earbuds in for long periods of time won’t cause any serious issues, it’s not recommended either. You should take them out every once in a while and avoid sleeping with them.
2. What Is the Best Brand for Earbuds?
If you’re not sure what earbuds to get and what brand is the best, we’re here to provide you with all the info. The truth is, there is no shortage of brands you can choose from when it comes to earbuds.
Although Apple’s AirPods are one of the most commonly purchased ones, there are also others that provide amazing quality, sound, and design. A few of the brands you may want to consider are JBL, Sony, and Bowers & Wilkins.
No matter what brand piques your interest, always make sure to consider the factors we went over in our buying guide to ensure you get a high-quality product.
3. How Should I Maintain My Earbuds?
If this is your first time buying and you are curious about how to maintain your earbuds and ensure they last longer, we’re happy to tell you there are a few ways you can accomplish that.
You don’t have to go out of your way to do so since these products usually don’t require too much work. Make sure to clean your earbuds regularly and to keep them in the case they come in when you’re not using them.
That way, not only will you manage to have them for a while, you will also minimize the risk of losing them.
4. How Long Should My Earbuds Battery Last?
The battery life of your earbuds largely depends on the model and the brand you get. Some of them will last longer than others, so making sure you have such info before buying them is important. Earbuds battery, in general, can last anywhere from five to 20 hours, give or take.
Choosing the best earbuds for streaming in 2022 can be challenging. There is a deluge of different brands and models you can choose from, so finding the one that fits your needs perfectly without getting lost and confused is no easy task. Not to mention the difficulty of not knowing what to pay attention to when picking the product for yourself or a loved one.
Luckily, we’re here to tell you exactly what you should factor in when making your purchase—the size, quality, design, and features. Once you read our article and our buying guide you’ll have all the necessary info and details needed to buy the best earbuds for streaming in 2022!
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- [Stereo sound quality] TOZO T10 Earbuds' 8mm large size speaker driver (the drive area is 1.77 times than the normal drive area) delivers...
- [ BLUETOOTH 5.3] Features with the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology, TOZO T10 Earbuds support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP, which provides instant pairing...
- [One step pairing] Simply take 2 headsets out from the charging case, and they will connect each other automatically and then only one step...
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. Waterproof and...
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging,...
- [Ultra lightweight and compatible for small ear] The surface and Angle of A1 earbuds in-ear part have been polished and refined repeatedly to...
- [Stereo sound quality] TOZO A1 earbuds’6mm diameter speaker presents a powerful and wide sound range, which makes the treble full of dynamics,...
- [Smart touch control] A1 earbuds supports dual ear touch control, providing convenient operation on volume control, previous/next song, pause and...
- [Bluetooth 5.3 &Long distance connection] ] With Bluetooth 5.3 technology A1 has superior sound quality and strong signal, so that there is no...
- [Long battery life] With headphone 40mAh capacity and charging bin 400mAh capacity,The earbuds lasts 6 hours for normal use (60% volume), and the...
- Digital Power Display and Wireless Charging: With dual digital power display, it is easy to know the remaing power of charging case and you'll...
- 48H Playback and One Step Pairing:Each over ear headphone has 8H plackback on a single charge.Charging case provides 2 times extra charge for...
- HD Stereo Audio and One Button Control: Our working out earbuds adopt 10mm speaker which can perform bass, midrange and treble. You will hear...
- Comfort Design for Sports: These in ear headphones with fexlible earhooks. Each hook has been developed from soft silicone material that adapts...
- Clear Call and IPX5 Waterproof: Wireless headphones adopt bluetooth 5.0 tech and latest chip,which filter and process ambient noise while having...
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft eartip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimal acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- [Environmental Noise Cancellation&Crystal-Clear Calls] TOZO T9 Earbuds featuring 8.0mm diameter speaker with crystal clear treble,4 microphones...
- [Stereo &Immersive Sound Quality]Adopt the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology.With 3D immersive stereo surround sound, high bass balance.Strong...
- [IPX7 Waterproof ]IPX7 water and sweat resistant Waterproof nano coating is adopted to effortlessly protects the earbuds from heavy rain or sweat...
- [Tiny size and secure fit design ] -Mini and comfortable design earbuds, secure fit all shape of ears, so 100% safe and stable while running,...
- [Long endurance ] TOZO T9 earbuds lasts 8 hours for normal use (60% volume) on a single charge,Quick charging technology enables 1.5 hours of...
- Dual LED Displays Charging Case: Wireless earbuds with LED display make it obvious to show the battery power of the case and ear buds. The...
- Bluetooth and Stereo Sound Quality: bluetooth earbuds adopt bluetooth chip technology, which can offer a clear and smooth connection, allowing...
- One Button Control and Auto Pairing: Compared with touch control, button control is easy so that you can obviate any operations and don't need to...
- Designed for Sports: Sport headphones to keep you motivated, a secure fit that won’t shift or fall out during long hours of training, and no...
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Expertly-Tuned Sound: Life A1 true wireless earbuds have oversized 8mm drivers with triple-layer composite diaphragms to produce powerful sound...
- 3 Custom Sound Modes: Signature mode produces balanced sound that’s perfect for all music genres. Switch to Bass Booster to intensify...
- 35-Hour Playtime: Life A1 true wireless earbuds have 9 hours of playtime from a single charge and an extra 3 charges from the compact charging...
- 2 Ways to Charge: Use the included Anker USB-C cable to charge the case quickly or simply place it down on a wireless charging pad for...
- 【Latest Bluetooth 5.2 & Effortless Pairing】Kurdene wireless earbuds with advanced bluetooth 5.2 technology owns fast and stable transmission...
- 【Immersive Stereo Sound with long Lasting Barttery Life】Adapting powerful 8mm Neodymium magnet, kurdene S8 bluetooth earbuds provides pure...
- 【Customizable Fit for Comfortable Wearing】Every surface that touches your ear is made of liquid Silicone-not hard plastic(M size is...
- 【IPX8 Waterproof & Sweatproof】With an IPX8 rating, this wireless earbuds are resistant to sweat, water and rain. S8 wireless earbuds can...
- 【Convenient Buttonless Touch Control】Features with capacitive touch interface, Kurdene S8 can largely minimize the pressure to your ears when...