The recent advancement in electronic and digital gadgets is serving as a treat for gamers. Gamers are more into OLED TVs that support high-resolution videos and games with a refresh rate of 120Hz and better display.
So for satisfying the need of gamers and viewers, manufacturers of TVs have introduced the ports of the latest version of HDMI.
HDMI 2.1 is the latest specification of HDMI that is specifically designed for running high-resolution videos and HD quality games at a faster speed on TVs. It supports both the content of 4K of 120Hz and 8K of 60Hz.
It also intensifies the details of the images and videos and helps in the smooth running of videos without creating blur lines. So here is the list of the 7 best TV with HDMI 2.1 that you need to look at if you are planning to buy one.
Our List of 7 Best TV With HDMI
1. SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED QN90A Series – 4k HDMI 2.1 Tv
This is one of the most top trending series of Samsung. The best part of this TV is that the Neo QLED screen is merged with the quantum dot technology that is highly refined having the controlled backlight of mini LED.
The function of all these is to produce a high-quality image on the screen consisting of tiny light cells that are hyper-focused. This altogether makes the display of the TV more clear and of high quality.
Samsung has updated its processor and has inserted the Samsung neo quantum processor 4K whose function is to make the image more advanced and of high HD quality by layering them with neutral networks.
The design of the TV is eco-friendly having the most noticeable features including solar-powered remote control. This remote control reduces the chances of exchanging the batteries while extending the battery life.
This TV is considered to be the best performer as it delivers bright colors through quantum HDR 24X, having the potent Dolby Atmos sound system along with object tracking sound making the sound movable with the actions.
Furthermore, Samsung has provided the users with the facility of Alexa Build In through which they can open all the channels and apps while sitting on the sofa and talking with Alexa.
This is one of the best Samsung TVs having HDMI 2.1 ports used for connectivity. The features of this TV are highly updated including Neo QLED that delivers high-quality images and brightness making the display of the screen worth watching.
The design of the TV is simple and eco-friendly that is highly thin and delicate. Further, the feature of Alexa Build of the TV facilitates the user to open the app or change the channels while talking to Alexa.
2. Hisense ULED Premium 55-Inch U7G Quantum Dot QLED Series – Best Quality TV
This TV is specifically designed for gamers to play high-quality HD games. The features and specifications of this TV are best suited for gaming and enhances the quality of the image for the amazing gaming experience. Moving towards the display of the TV, it is of quantum dots that intensify the colors and create sharp HD images.
This high-performance TV eliminates and reduces the noise produced during object mobility with the help of the Ultra Motion feature. For having the best gaming experience, the 120Hz Native refresh rate provides the gamer with the best gaming performance without creating blur lines.
The best part is that the TV comes with a pair of HDMI 2.1 ports offering the best connectivity to the users and gamers to play HD quality games.
This TV also satisfies the need of home theater lovers and provides cinema technology at your home because of Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
The combination of these two features when combines, produces a high-quality image with a smooth sound, creating a feeling of cinema at home.
For further intensifying the quality of the image, IMAX enhance is there to perform the task and provides a high-quality image display.
This is the best HDMI 2.1 TV having updated features, making it suitable for gamers to play high-quality games with smooth performance. The 120Hz refresh rate of this TV prevents the creation of blur images and provides a crystal clear display.
This TV also provides the home theater experience to cinema lovers through Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. These two in combination with IMAX enhance makes the quality of the display more accurate and of high standard HD quality.
3. Sony A80J 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD – Top Rated Smart Google TV
Another best option for a TV with HDMI 2.1 is the Sony A80J smart google TV. This TV is rich with many amazing features and among them is the Cognitive Processor XR.
This processor makes the TV feel and sense like humans and helps in delivering intense colors and high brightness. The TV can be connected to the internet and google where you can watch shows on youtube, Netflix and amazon prime, etc.
The Dolby vision HRD is there to provide a home theater experience while the Dolby Atmos sound system provides the best quality of sound by eliminating the noise produced through the motion of objects.
Further to improve the cinema experience, Bravia core makes it possible and satisfies the viewers. The Alexa Build of the TV facilitates the users to change the channel or shows while talking to Alexa.
Moving towards the features related to display, XR Trilominous pro improves the display quality that satisfies the human eye.
Another best part of this Sony TV that attracts customers is that this model comes with 4 HDMI 2.1 ports that further increases the ability of connectivity. 120Hz native refresh rate makes the smooth and clear display while preventing blur images. XR OLED contrast contributes to providing a clear display.
Sony has manufactured this revolutionary TV that can even sense human feelings and changes the color and brightness according to the situation of the environment. Having 4 ports of HDMI enables the TV to increase connectivity.
Further to have a better home theater experience, XR Trilominous pro contributes to improving the display and increases the performance of the TV.
4. LG OLED83C1PUA Alexa Built-in C1 Series 83″ 4K Smart OLED TV (2021) – Best Smart LED TV
The best gaming TV specifically designed for gamers having incredibly amazing features is none other than the LG OLED 83” smart TV. The attractive feature of this is its bolder and bigger display size which is 83 inches.
Along with a wider display feature, the TV has unlimited contrast and a wide range of trillions of colors that intensifies each scene of the drama, movie, or game making the user feel like the objects are jumping out of the screen.
For providing significant clarity to the scenes including moving objects, this TV has the feature of Black Frame Insertion having a frequency rate of 120Hz.
LG has really put effort into improving its display quality and has updated the feature that supports the automatic adjustments of sound and picture.
And that feature is its a9 GEN 4 AI Processor 4K. This processor makes the best image and content quality while automatically detecting the genres.
The most noteworthy gaming feature of this TV is its game optimizer. The function of this optimizer along with the HDMI 2.1 portal increases the gaming speed. It’s auto mode latency and HiGi gives a fast response and low input lag.
This TV provides the breathtaking experience of home theater due to Dolby Vision IQ and cinema HRD. With WiSA connectivity, the user can even connect the speakers and can enjoy watching movies and games.
This is an award-winning TV due to its highly updated features that improve the display quality. The HDMI 2.1 portal along with the game optimizer speeds up the gaming process and having low input lags enables it to give the fastest responses.
With WiSA connectivity, the user can even connect the speakers while enjoying the home theater experience.
5. TCL 55-inch 6-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV
Another best TV with HDMI 2.1 is the TCL 6-series that is budget-friendly, providing high-quality performance to its users. This TV has the Mini-LED technology that provides an incredibly amazing display by combining brightness, colors, and contrasts.
This TCL TV has quantum dot technology (QLED) the intensifies the image clarity and provides the best display to the viewers.
This TV supports many other devices like PS5 and Xbox, providing the best HRD gaming experience at 1440p and 1080p. Games that are THX certified are also operated at low input lag mode.
TV consisting of contrast controlling zones helps in maintaining and controlling the contrasts of the dark and bright sides of images and videos up to 24 localized zones. Alexa facilitates the viewers to change the shows and channel through voice control.
Further for increasing the connectivity of the devices, the TV comes with 4 ports of HDMI 2.1 through which the user can easily connect many devices at the same time with this TV.
Among 4 ports of HDMI, one includes 1 eARC which function is to sync the various video and audio sources and in return delivering the best quality to the viewers and listeners.
At such a low price point, this TV provides a high-quality performance display with mini led technology to its viewers.
This is the best TV available in a reasonable price range, providing high-quality performance to its viewers. The Mini LED technology of this TV provides intense contrasts with an amazing local dimming.
This TV also operates the games that are THX certified, at low input lag mode. Hence it is the best TV having four ports of HDMI 2.1 that increases the connectivity of the devices at the same time.
6. LG LED Smart TV 50″ Slim Real 4k UHD NanoCell TV
LG has launched this smart TV 2022 model having a Nano cell 4K display for providing high contrast colors and significant image clarity. For balancing the lights and controlling their intensity, the local dimming is there to perform this task in the best possible way.
The reason behind the nano display is to provide natural and rich colors to the viewers. It has 2 ports of HDMI 2.1.
The best processor in a TV is very important as it helps in providing a high-quality display to the viewers and the best home theater experience. LG LED smart TV consist of quad-core processors 4K that provides the smooth and best-viewing display to the viewers.
The active HRD along with the Filmmaker mode provides the best home theater experience to the viewers while watching movies.
The game optimizer of this TV operates the game at a fast speed while the feature of ultimate gameplay makes the games accessible to the gamers. It’s auto mode latency and HiGi gives a fast response to the users at low input lag mode.
For managing and controlling the devices that are connected with the TV, Thin Q AI plus is there to perform this task. And Alexa build of the TV helps the users to change the channels through the voice control system.
This nano cell 4K display TV provides a high-quality display of images delivering the natural colors of the images. The quad-core processor makes the display of the TV more clear and of high quality.
The active HRD along with the filmmaker mode provides the best home theater experience to the viewers while watching movies. Hence it is the best TV with 2 ports of HDMI 2.1.
7. VIZIO 55-Inch M-Series 4K UHD Quantum LED HDR Smart TV
Last but not the least, another best TV with HDMI 2.1 is the Vizio QLED smart TV. The display of this TV is of high quality and the quantum color LED screen provides high-intensity colors with a wide range of available contrast.
The Colour contrast on this TV is the best due to the powerful active array backlight that is combined with 27 local zones of dimming. This combination makes the display of the TV more like theater.
For having accurate and intense brightness, Vizio has the feature of intensifying the brightness of the display through Ultrabright-600. This feature provides a detailed view of every image that is displayed on the screen and maintains the balance between dark and light areas of the images.
The processor of this TV is Vizio IQ Active Processor along with 4K HD technology together makes the best display of the TV and provides the best Home theater Experience.
For making it easy for the users to access the various apps, Vizio has installed the feature of Smartcast in TV that makes the apps accessible to the viewers.
Making this TV best for gamers to play games with fast speed, Vizio has installed a Progaming engine for increasing the speed of the game while playing with low lag input mode and variable refresh rate.
The features of 4K quality in this TV include Chromecast Build In and Apple Airplay 2.
Vizio is the best TV with HDMI 2.1 which is suitable for gamers as well as provides the best experience of home theater. The display of this TV is of high quality due to Vizio IQ Active processor that provides a cinematic view to the viewers.
Ultrabright-600 provides accurate brightness of the image to the viewers. Therefore it is the best TV with HDMI 2.1.
What does HDMI 2.1 mean?
HDMI 2.1 is the best and the most updated specification of HDMI. The purpose of HDMI 2.1 is to play high-resolution videos up to 10K having a refresh rate of 4K120 and 8K60.
Do you need HDMI 2.1 for eARC?
Most of the TVs include four ports of HDMI 2.1 of which one is for eARC. As it is part of the HDMI 2.1 so there is no need for another cable for eARC. Older cables of high speed will work better.
HDMI 2.1 is the updated version of HDMI. The purpose of HDMI 2.1 is that it supports high-quality videos upto 10K with a refresh rate of 4K120 and 8K60. Nowadays almost every type of television has 2-4 ports of HDMI 2.1 that enable the TV to support high-quality games and videos with low input lag mode.
Here are our top three recommendations for the best TV with HDMI 2.1:
- SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED QN90A Series is trending the list due to its high quantum dot technology and Dolby Atmos sound system.
- Hisense ULED Premium 55-Inch U7G Quantum Dot QLED Series is another best TV with HDMI 2.1 due to its ultra motion feature and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Sony A80J 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV has 4 ports of HDMI 2.1 and the cognitive processor XR.
The above three TVs are topping the list due to their amazing features and high-quality display that is suitable for gaming and supports high-resolution videos.
If you are planning to buy any HDMI 2.1 TV then this article is for you as it has a detailed review of the 7 best TV with HDMI 2.1.
Hope that this article will help you in buying the best TV with HDMI 2.1.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- MOTIONFLOW XR WITH NATIVE 120HZ REFRESH RATE– On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies,...
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever...
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content...
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and...
- 4K UPSCALING: Whatever you watch, the Quantum Processor 4K transforms it to 4K with machine learning-based AI
- SMOOTH MOTION: Action movies, sports and games look fluid up to 4K 120Hz with Motion Xcelerator Turbo+
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST: See bold detail delivered by dedicated warm and cool Dual LED backlights that adjust in real time
- A BILLION BRILLIANT COLORS: Enjoy vivid, lifelike color, regardless of brightness from 100% Color Volume* with Quantum Dot
- EXPANDED COLOR RANGE: Go beyond HDTV with Quantum HDR that delivers a vivid spectrum of color and contrast to your Smart TV
- Dimensions (w x h x d): TV without stand: 38.2 x 22.4 x3 inches, tv with stand: 38.2 inches x 24.5 inches x 7.6 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and tv episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive roku...
- Pairs 4k ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct lit led produces great picture quality. Panel resolution 3840 x 2160. Accessible Menu System (CVAA) : Yes
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Micro Dimming Pro
- Samsung Smart TV. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- SmartThings App Support. Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand-36.3 x 20.9 x 2.9 inches. Stand Size (WxHxD)-5.2 x 5.6 x 6.7 inches
- Dolby Vison HDR Dolby Vision transforms your TV experience with dramatic imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring...
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels, 4 times the resolution of 1080p - stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and game with breathtaking...
- SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top tier streaming services like Netflix,...
- VIZIO IQ Active 4K HDR Processor Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K...
- V-Gaming Engine Automatically makes the latest console gameplay more responsive with Auto Game Mode and the V-Series lowest input lag
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: Witness millions of shades of color through powerful Dynamic Crystal technology
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: See every detail with stunning clarity; The powerful processor, specifically tuned for Crystal Displays, converts what...
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access a world of content beyond streaming; Schedule recordings, search, auto-adjust gaming settings, seamlessly...
- HDR: Enjoy a whole new world of vivid color and detail found in newer films and streaming service content with HDR, also known as High Dynamic...
- 4K UHD Processor: a powerful processor optimizes your tv’ s performance with 4K picture quality
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV),
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 28.5" x 18.8" x 6.1" | with Stand Weight: 11.9 lb. | without Stand Dimensions (WxHxD): 28.5" x 16.6" x 1.2" |...
- 4K UHD: see what you’ve been missing on a crisp, clear picture that’s 4x the resolution of Full HD
- Smart TV with Universal Guide: our simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows