With this 2018 model TV known for Sports, you can expect impressive HDR gaming performance along with perfect picture quality, especially in darker rooms. A great pick for sci-fi and horror fans.
These days, telling OLED panels apart isn’t easy; the chances of sending the wrong screen to the slammer are high in a line-up. But at least LG is trying to separate its many models, from the ‘ wafer-thin ‘ W range to the ‘ bloody cheap range for an OLED ‘ B.
The LG C8 is a mid-range product offered in screen sizes of 55, 65 and 77 inches, with a distinctive glossy black livery. Glass extends from edge to edge, with only a bezel to lock in place. The panel sits on the Alpine stand of LG, essentially a counterbalanced trim which is a little plasticky but hardly visible.
You should consider investing in this TV because:
• It has very low input lag and brilliant motion handling
• It has a fantastic design and builds quality.
• It has a well-built stocky stand
• It stays fairly cool across the entire screen.
• HDR highlights stand out and are extremely bright.
What you may not like:
• For those people who play games with a lot of static content, the brightness of the screen changes depending on the content and areas of static content may have a risk of burn-in.
What is the value proposition LG OLED C8?
This model can be used for TV Shows, Sports, Movies, Video Games, HDR gaming and movies, and as a PC Monitor as well.