The LG SJ8500 is a best-LED TV with good specifications and performance. The LG Sj8500 comes with an attractive design in looking. It delivers a decent picture quality to the users with good brightness. It has a bright in HDR with excellent color rendering and produces a wide range of color gamuts without any gradations.
This is is well suitable to use a PC monitor and also for video games, TV shows, and sports watches. It has a very low input lag which helps gamers to experience better image quality without any motion blur or screen effects while playing games. The people who like to play games individually in the darkroom would love this TV for its outstanding performance.
As it has a low input lag, it is very responsive for gaming without any blurness or does not take much loading time. But the only drawback in this TV is its contrast ratio it lacks backward in its contrast ratio because of the poor black levels and poor contrast. The local dimming is also crappy. The price is too high for what S8500 offers for its features, specifications, and performance.
LG SJ8500 Best LED TV
Available on Amazon
- Wide viewing angle
- Great design
- Very responsive for gaming
- Excellent HDR and general color rendering
- Can reproduce a wide range of colors
- Not very bright with normal content or even HDR video
- Blacks are blotchy and lack contrast
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.2″ x 32.8″ x 2.3″, TV with stand: 57.2″ x 35″ x 12.3″
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.5.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Nano Cell Display reveals a billion lifelike colors. This ability to produce a wider spectrum of color results in superior picture quality.
- TruMotion 240 (Refresh Rate 120Hz) allows fast-moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite, Component Shared w/ Composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack). Smart TV Operating System-webOS 3.5
- Recommended sound bars: SJ7, SJ8, and SJ9
Finally, we just like SJ8500’s design. It’s not as powerful as we want to be, but this 4 K HDR LCD TV certainly feels really great. In their premium 4 K TVs, LG has a knack for esthetically satisfying designs (cost designs are a different story and less gorgeous) and the 8500 features a pearly white back and silver stand that promotes the TV without adding too much weight.
The SJ8500’s design is very comparable to the 2016 UH8500. It has the familiar arc stand that appears excellent, sleek borders. When regarded from the back, it is quite thin and will definitely stand out in any room. Unfortunately, some practical constraints exist as inputs can be difficult to obtain if they are positioned near to a wall and the cable management is sub-par.
|Brand Name: LG|
|HDR: Active HDR with Dolby Vision + HDR10 + HLG|
|Smart TV/Magic Remote Included: Yes with webOS 3.5 / Yes|
|Design: Floating Screen Design|
|Connectivity Technology: Built-in Wi-Fi|
|Audio: Sound Designed by Harman Kardon 2.2 Ch. 40W (20W Woofer)|
|Local Dimming: Advanced|
|Size: 57.2 x 12.3 x 35 inches|
|Weight: 62.8 pounds|
The motion handling in this model is very excellent because of this feature many of the gamers feel and get a good experience while playing the games so everyone loves this TV for its low motion blurness. Individuals who love watching and play games in the darkroom this is the best choice for the peoples.
And this model has a very good response time so the loading time does not take much time and result from ing in a very short time trial following moving objects. Films played from any origin are smooth and for those who appreciate the Soap Opera Effect, the Television can interpolate material up to its native refresh rate of 120Hz.
The sound quality is excellent is the SJ8500, but it does better than average. It has the benefit that it can be adjusted for the room, which is doing a great work of reducing the vibrational effects. However, having an inner option for a better reality is still not nice enough to skip.
The LG SJ8500 has a great build-in and design quality. This TV is the best option for several types of users like one who loves to play video games, gamers because of its wide range of colors and viewing angles.
And also it produces a decent range of picture quality which is good for watching TV shows. The WebOS 3.5 platform is also excellent, making accessing content very easy.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon: