SANUS LT25 Description and Review
The Sanus LT25 wall mount is a great option to have in case the other Sanus wall mounts are not what you’re looking for. It offers a great amount of flexibility in terms of what TV sizes and weights it can support all while be able to tilt up and down. You’ll notice it has a price tag that is similar of more advanced models even though it doesn’t have advanced features, but this is because it holds more weight than those other models. This means your TV is guaranteed to work with this wall mount. Below is also some more detailed information if you’re curious about its degree of tilt and other features.
- Product Brand: SANUS
- Model Code: LT25
- Wall Mount Width: 30.00″ / 76.20cm
- Wall Mount Height: 18.25″ / 46.36cm
- Wall Mount Depth: 3.00″ / 7.62cm
- Wall Mount Weight: 12.00lbs / 5.44kg
- TV Size Range: 37″ – 90″ / 93.98cm – 228.60cm
- Maximum TV Weight: 175lbs / 79.38kg
- Degree of Tilt: 2° / -2°
I recommend you read the weight limit to ensure your TV is properly supported by this wall mount.
You should also note that the price is related to how universal the wall mount actually is. In this case the Sanus LT25 is incredibly universal. This means it almost promises to work with your TV. To the left you’ll find a VESA Pattern and on the right a corresponding TV so you can get a feel for how large the TV actually is this wall mount supports.
- VESA 100 x 100
- VESA 100 x 100
- VESA 100 x 200
- VESA 200 x 100
- VESA 200 x 200
- VESA 200 x 300
- VESA 200 x 400
- VESA 300 x 100
- VESA 300 x 200
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 300 x 400
- VESA 400 x 100
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400
- VESA 500 x 100
- VESA 500 x 200
- VESA 500 x 300
- VESA 500 x 400
- VESA 600 x 100
- VESA 600 x 200
- VESA 600 x 300
- VESA 600 x 400
Often times a supported VESA pattern will mean it will fit your TV, but you need to make sure your TV fits your wall. I cannot stress that enough.
To make things as easy as possible you are going to need some tools. Below are the needed tools to properly set the wall mount up. Most, if not all, of these tools will be provided with the kit inside of the wall mount packaging.
- 3/16″ Drill Bit
- 1/2″ Masonry Bit (Concrete)
- 1/2″ Socket Wrench
- Electric Drill
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Tape Measure
Though these tools are familiar to me, they may not be to you. I’ve provided a reference photo for each different tool, but be sure you know how to use each tool before the install. This will make for a smooth and easy wall mount install.
Almost identical to other SANUS wall mounts, the LT25 is a simple step 1, 2, and 3 process. Let me know in the comments below if you have any problems or questions.
- 1-1 Find the TV screws and insert them into the back of the TV.
- 1-2 Determine if the provided spacers are needed.
- 1-3 Measure your TV’s VESA pattern
- 1-4 Using the correct bracket, attach to the VESA holes on your TV.
Step 2 – Wall Plate
- 2-1 If using the stud finder, find the studs in your wall
- 2-2 If you have concrete walls, measure and apply wall anchors.
- 2-3 Once holes are made or anchored, attach wall plate to the wall.
Step 3- Attach Bracket to Wall Plate | HEAVY! You may need assistance with this step.
- 3-1 Final Step
- The locking tab needs to be in the unlocked position before attaching the TV to the wall plate. Once the TV is on the wall plate, the locking tab needs to be in the locked position.
The combined weight of the SANUS wall mount and your TV may be too much for you to carry. I recommend you get help from some one as needed to properly install the wall mount.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This wall mount from SANUS offers a great amount of versatility in the amount of supported VESA patterns and is a step up from the lower end model, the VMT5B1, in terms of supported TV weight. This is great and offers more to you as a consumer when looking for the right wall mount. Awesome stuff here.
- A decent amount of TV weight is supported.
- Good range of VESA pattern options.
- Ability to tilt.
- Can be a bit pricey.
- Limited design.