If you’re pushing the limits of sheer size, the Sanus VLT5-B1 wall mount will be perfect for you. With a small degree of tilt, it’ll offer an optimal viewing angle all while looking stylish.
I found it easy to use and install. Not to mention if you evermore the uninstall was very smooth as well. This is also priced very well considering the sheer size of TVs and weight it can hold.
SANUS VLT5 Wall Mount
Available on Amazon
- Product Brand: SANUS
- Model Code: VLT5
- Wall Mount Width: 30.88″ / 78.44cm
- Wall Mount Height: 17.70″ / 44.96cm
- Wall Mount Depth: 2.15″ / 5.46cm
- Wall Mount Weight: 10.28lbs / 4.66kg
- TV Size Range: 51″ – 80″ / 129.54cm – 203.20cm
- Maximum TV Weight: 125lbs / 56.70kg
- Degree of Tilt: 7° / -12°
Supported VESA Patterns
To the left, you’ll find a VESA Pattern and on the right a corresponding TV so you can get a feel for how large the TV actually is this wall mount supports.
- VESA 200 x 200 TCL S405
- VESA 200 x 300 Sony X800D
- VESA 200 x 400
- VESA 300 x 200 Sony X700D
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400 LG B6
- VESA 500 x 200 Sony X850E
- VESA 500 x 300
- VESA 200 x 100
- VESA 300 x 100 Sony A1E
- VESA 400 x 100 Sony X940E
- VESA 500 x 100 Samsung KS8000
- VESA 600 x 100
- VESA 600 x 200
- VESA 600 x 300
- VESA 600 x 400
- VESA 300 x 400
- VESA 500 x 400
Tools You Will Need For Installation
To make things as easy as possible you are going to need some tools. Below are the needed tools to properly set the wall mount up. Some will and won’t be needed depending on the wall you’re mounting the wall mount too. Such as concrete or drywall.
- 7/32″ Drill Bit drill-bit
- 3/8″ Masonry Bit (Concrete)
- 1/2″ Socket Wrench wrench
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Tape Measure
How To Install The Sanus VLT5
- You first connect the wall mount bracket to the TV.
- Then you mount the wall plate to the wall as the name suggests.
- Then you attach the wall mount bracket to the wall plate.
- It’s as simple as that. Below are more details instructions if you get stuck along the way.
This model is almost identical to its smaller brother the VMT5B1, but this version will hold more weight and larger TVs.
Step 1 – Wall Bracket
- 1-1 Find the TV screws and insert them into the back of the TV.
- 1-2 Determine if the provided spacers are needed.
- 1-3 Measure your TV’s VESA pattern
- 1-4 Using the correct bracket, attach to the VESA holes on your TV.
Step 2 – Wall Plate
- 2-1 If using the stud finder, find the studs in your wall
- 2-2 If you have concrete walls, measure and apply wall anchors.
- 2-3 Once holes are made or anchored, attach wall plate to the wall.
Step 3- Attach Bracket to Wall Plate
- 3-1 Final Step The locking tab needs to be in the unlocked position before attaching the TV to the wall plate. Once the TV is on the wall plate, the locking tab needs to be in a locked position.
HEAVY! YOU MAY NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THIS STEP.
SANUS VLT5-B1 51″-80″ Premium Series Tilting Flat Panel Mount with TV/LCD Screen Cleaning Kit,…
If you’re a little unsure if you have all the needed tools or pieces, Sanus offers a package to help ensure the install goes smoothly.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon: