As a typical SANUS go, the SANUS VLT6 wall mount is not much different. The largest difference that you’ll see if the ability to extend away from the wall. This is great for switching inputs or if you need to adjust the wall mount itself. It features the same options as another wall mount with its slick ability to tilt up and down all while supported a wide range of TV sizes and weights. Below are also the supported VESA patterns.
SANUS VLT6 Details
Sanus Advanced Tilt Premium TV Wall Mount Bracket for 46” – 90” flat-panel TVs – Extends 5.7″…
10 new from $109.99
2 used from $89.12
Product Brand SANUS
Model Code VLT6
Wall Mount Width 30.00″ / 76.20cm
Wall Mount Height 18.11″ / 46.00cm
Wall Mount Depth 2.75″ – 5.75″ / 6.99cm – 14.61cm
Wall Mount Weight 13.28lbs / 6.03kg
TV Size Range 46″ – 90″ / 116.84cm – 228.60cm
Maximum TV Weight 150lbs / 68.04kg
Degree of Tilt 7° / -12°
Supported VESA Patterns
To the left, you’ll find a VESA Pattern and on the right a corresponding TV so you can get a feel for how large the TV actually is this wall mount supports.
- VESA 200 x 100
- VESA 200 x 200
- VESA 300 x 200
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400
- VESA 500 x 400
- VESA 600 x 400
Tools You Will Need For Installation
To make things as easy as possible you are going to need some tools. Below are the needed tools to properly set the wall mount up.
- 3/8″ Masonry Bit (Concrete)
- 3/8″ Drill Bit
- 7/16″ Socket Wrench
- 1/2″ Socket Wrench
- Electric Drill
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
- Tape Measure
How To Install The SANUS VLT6
As with all SANUS wall mounts the installation process is very easy. You’ll need to connect the wall bracket to the TV, the wall plate to the wall and then the wall bracket to the wall plate. The real beauty here is all the working parts are pre-installed to make your life easy. Below are some more detailed steps in case you get stuck.
Step 1 – Wall Bracket
- 1-1 Find the TV screws and insert them into the back of the TV.
- 1-2 Determine if the provided spacers are needed.
- 1-3 Measure your TV’s VESA pattern
- 1-4 Using the correct bracket, attach to the VESA holes on your TV.
Step 2 – Wall Plate
- 2-1 If using the stud finder, find the studs in your wall
- 2-2 If you have concrete walls, measure and apply wall anchors.
- 2-3 Once holes are made or anchored, attach wall plate to the wall.
Step 3- Attach Bracket to Wall Plate
- 3-1 Final Step The locking tab needs to be in the unlocked position before attaching the TV to the wall plate. Once the TV is on the wall plate, the locking tab needs to be in a locked position.
HEAVY! YOU MAY NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THIS STEP.
The VLT6 from SANUS works well and offers some a great feature that models below it don’t offer. Remember that if you are ever worried about cable management.