SANUS VST4-B1 Description and Review
With the Sanus VST4-B1 Premium Series Tilt Mount you’ll be able to find a quick and easy way to mount your TV. It covers a small range of TVs which happens to just be perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and small bedrooms. Below is some more technical details if you’re curious about what sizes it’ll fit and what VESA patterns it”ll cover.
- Product Brand: SANUS
- Model Code: VST4
- Maximum TV Weight: 50lbs / 22.68kg
- TV Size Range: 13″ – 39″ / 33.02cm – 99.06cm
- Degree of Tilt: 12° / -12°
- Wall Mount Width: 8.87″ / 22.53cm
- Wall Mount Height: 8.87″ / 22.53cm
- Wall Mount Weight: 3.31lbs / 1.50kg
- Wall Mount Depth: 1.78″ / 4.52cm
I recommend you read the weight limit to ensure your TV is properly supported by this wall mount.
To make things as easy as possible you are going to need some tools. Below are the needed tools to properly set the wall mount up. Most tools are provided inside the package the wall mount comes in, but if not I made a simple chart to find what you will need to make the install go smoothly.
- 1/8″ Drill Bit
- 7/16″ Socket Wrench
- 3/8″ Socket Wrench
- Electric Drill
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Tape Measure
Though these tools are familiar to me, they may not be to you. I’ve provided a reference photo for each different tool, but be sure you know how to use each tool before the install. This will make for a smooth and easy wall mount install.
You first connect the wall mount bracket to the TV.
Then you mount the wall plate to the wall as the name suggests.
Then you attach the wall mount bracket to the wall plate.
It’s as simple as that. Below are more details instructions if you get stuck along the way.
- 1-1 Find the TV screws and insert them into the back of the TV.
- 1-2 Determine if the provided spacers are needed.
- 1-3 Measure your TV’s VESA pattern
- 1-4 Using the correct bracket, attach to the VESA holes on your TV.
Step 2 – Wall Plate
- 2-1 If using the stud finder, find the studs in your wall
- 2-2 If you have concrete walls, measure and apply wall anchors.
- 2-3 Once holes are made or anchored, attach wall plate to the wall.
Step 3- Attach Bracket to Wall Plate | HEAVY! You may need assistance with this step.
- 3-1 Final Step
- The locking tab needs to be in the unlocked position before attaching the TV to the wall plate. Once the TV is on the wall plate, the locking tab needs to be in the locked position.
The combined weight of the SANUS wall mount and your TV may be too much for you to carry. I recommend you get help from some one as needed to properly install the wall mount.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
A very basic wall mount with some versatility for a very low price. It doesn't do much, but what i can do, it does perfectly. Good stuff here from a basic wall mount.
- Options to tilt left and right.
- Very cheap.
- Limited design.
- Only fits smaller TVs.