My Sony Z9F TV review opened with its X-Wide viewing angle system and truthfully it does have a better viewing window than most other televisions. The Z9F is also the brightest TV I've ever reviewed. This is a nice plus and makes HDR content looks quite good. Additionally it has support for a wide color gamut that offers a further improved HDR experience. The Sony Z9F continues with its wonderful results thanks to its low response time for a great handle over motion that translates well to all types of entertainment options. I also found its inputs to be nearly perfect with the low input lag and superior chroma subsampling. Lastly, the smart features are just great. There are no inherent ads to the Z9F and the interface is much more smooth than previous Sony smart TVs.
- Amazing brightness and a wide color gamut.
- Incredible input lag and chroma subsampling for all input levels.
- Android TV is fluid-like in its execution.
- Contrast is partly sacrificed for its wider viewing angle.
- The glossy finish can slightly produce reflections, but is easily over looked.