The Vizio M Series is a solid smart TV that not only gives you the powerful picture you'd expect, but it also comes at a great price as well. The high native contrast ratio helped he blacks seem darker and the M Series also got bright enough to fight glare to watch TV during the day time. With my Vizio M Series review, I also found it to have a good response time that helped shorten the motion trail with most fast moving content. Though, the M Series does have a poor viewing angle and and it's local dimming features are not ideal, it does come with a TV tuner which the 2017 M Series did not have and it has a low input lag for gaming.
- Both the response time and input lag are low making it one of the best TVs for video games.
- The wonderful contrast ratio helps the blacks seem darker and more uniform than the previous M Series.
- A good amount of brightness from the M Series helps fight glare in the day time.
- Local dimming features are not working very well at the moment.
- Though bright, the M Series cannot properly display HDR content because of the lacking color gamut.
- The viewing angle is narrow and the picture loses quality at an angle.